Thursday, October 5, 2017

Frying Pan and Blanket miniatures



 Here is a blast from my past.  I was a great fan of the 20mm figures from Frying Pan and Blanket Amalgamated.  These are a small scale miniature company which has great variety and were very inexpensive.  They have a outstanding line American Revolution miniatures as well as War of 1812, Wayne's Legion and evan a smallish Seven Years War.  I found these to be a great way to start your miniature collection.  Sad to say I lost my collection in the great house flood of 2004 (As I did most of my hobby items).



But I still have great memories of them.  If you are interested in buying any they are still avalible.  The owners do not have a website, and so all their sales through old fashion IS Mail.  They can be reached this this site:
http://fryingpan.freewebtools.com


10 comments:

  1. Good looking figures but you need to knock the cobwebs off those guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eye! I wish I had noticed it before posting!

      Delete
  2. Great painting to bring out the best of the sculpt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a great job to paint. I think 20mm is a under appreciated size.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes they were. A wide variety and very inexpensive. I miss them!

      Delete
  4. Very nice, Nick! An interesting line. Hal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Hal! It's an honour to have you stop by here.

    ReplyDelete