Monday, March 12, 2018

Cold Wars 2018

 

   Oh joy! Oh rapture!   Yes folks, it that time of the year again. The annual trip to Cold Wars.  This is the third of the trioka of the Historical Miniatures Gaming society's conventions.  Because it is held in the off season it usually has a slightly lower attendance then the other two events.  This translates into a calmer and more relaxed atmosphere which I like. It also does not interfere with family vacations. It is a time to indulge myself and enjoy all that is wonderful about this great hobby.  Fun, games, shopping, socializing and learning.

     Each year myself and my friend George take time off to drive down for the long weekend. We have been doing this for I cannot remember when.  This year we are leaving early (Wednesday) to get there and get settled. Then we will take in the New Museum of the American Revolution in Philadelpia for a day.  I have heard it is incredible and have been looking forward to visiting.

Mark and George on the way to Cold Wars 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment