Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Sentry box



I picked this up from the Charlie FoxTrot stand at Cold Wars.  I had just bought the Tidewater Mansion and asked if he had one of the Sentry boxes with him.  After rummaging about he asked if I could come back later since he could not find it.  I did, and he gave it to me for free!  Outstanding!





Not sure how authentic a sentry box would be for Rev War period.  But it looks neat and I think it would go nicely with a camp scene or in front of a headquarters buildings.  The kit was super easy to put together.  I painted it gray as I picture it with the Crown Forces in mind and Royal Artillery equipment was painted gray. Pure guess work on my part with no documentation.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Mark - your guess work sounds plausible to me, so go for it!

    ReplyDelete