Friday, June 14, 2019

American Generals and Staff


Working on some command stands for my American Revolution War armies.  Fife and Drum miniatures have released some excellent command figures including figures of Washington, Greene, Howe and Cornwallis. I am most excited as these four are some of my favorite commanders during this period.



For higher level command stands I am going with two figures per division level stand. So both Greene and Cornwallis will will have a ADC staff figure on their stand.  Washington will have a extra officer and a trooper with his command flag in a nice vignette.  Howe will have something similar.



Right now I am painting away in American figures.  In the work bench are Greene, two mounted officers and a trooper of the 3rd continental light dragoons.  These are beautiful figures that are fun to paint.

1 comment:

  1. I agree they look like very nice figures Mark - will be good to see them completed and based!

    ReplyDelete