Friday, August 16, 2019

100,000 visits to Blog!



  A milestone!  I have had over 100,000 hits on this blog.  Amazing! When I started this way back in August 2016 I did not expect too many responses.  After all how many people were interested in playing with toy soldiers. I was certainly wrong and over the three years of this blog's history have corresponded with many wonderful individuals who share this hobby.  It has opened my eyes to new and much better ways of doing things and I have learned a lot.


  I am especially please at all the individuals I have met here.  It is incredible that this blog has gotten me in contact with people around the country but especially in many countries around the world.  What a wonderful and delightful place is our hobby.

  Thank you all very much for taking the time to stop by and have a look.  You have all brightened my life and greatly added to the joy this hobby of ours has brought me. Thank you all very much.



   Now it's time to get back to packing up for tonight's game!

10 comments:

  1. Mark, well done and deserved, a prolific blogger with lovely content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on hitting 100,000 page views! Always a pleasure to stop in and see what you are working on. I have learned a few things on the War of 1812 in the process of following. The support from our community is first rate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could share with you. The War of 1812 is a fascinating period but not well documented.

      Delete
  3. Your blog is always interesting and especially liked your bird's eye view post and your header image. Keep it coming across the Atlantic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Always worth a visit Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your milestone. Your blog is always an entertaining read.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete