Monday, May 18, 2020

Glover's Brigade 1776




Here is the new and improved Brigade commanded by General Glover in 1776.  
Inspired by the parade of figures on the blog "Bydand" I thought I would also have a parade for this brigade.  Possibly later I will have to bring out the entire army  But we will see!




3rd Continental Regiment.  Brown coats faced blue with a number of bounty coats mixed in.  







13th Continental Regiment.  Brown coats faced straw.  The regimental color is based on a description of the actual color.  Figures from Brigade Games.






14th Continental Regiment. The figures for the 14th Continental are from Eureka miniatures.  A very nice mix of uniforms and naval type clothing.  It captured the look of this famous regiment.






26th Continental Regiment.  Brown coats faced straw with light blue waistcoat.  Figures by Brigade Games.







2 comments:

  1. Great parade Mark! It's funny, when I saw your post, and looking back on the previous three, I was put in mind of my collection parades.....and then you mention my blog as your inspiration for the idea! I think a full parade of your collections would be a wonderful plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I will try and set up something soon. It will be fun to have the collection all together in the table.

    ReplyDelete