Thursday, July 2, 2020

Work in Progress




Getting a few things done during my time at home. The loyalist line is coming all my very nicely.  The New York Volunteers is painted and based.  I am waiting for the flags I ordered to arrive and then they are done.



The Volunteers of Ireland are almost done painting.  I still have the flags to add and then put grass on the bases.  These were very finicky figures to paint but I like them.


Lastly I have a group of the 20th Regiment painted.  Very good figures and the start of yet another campaign for me!


I will be posting some additional pictures from my Rev War collection in the next couple days in honour of July 4th. 

More to follow.

5 comments:

  1. Fine looking fellows Mark...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great additions to your AWI collection Mark. I look forward to your Independence Day posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on it right now. Because I have a small table I will have two American sections and a separate one for the Crown Forces. Please stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. Well done, nice job...and nice day to present them!

    ReplyDelete