Wednesday, March 29, 2017

No time, New time....

No painting or playing with my toy soldiers....
How sad!


  Aside from Cold Wars it's been a bit quiet here on the blog.  That is because in addition to my vacation, birthday and Cold Wars my shift at work has changed.  This has given me no time in the morning to paint, or anything. Get up, walk the dog then off to work.  Due to weather and such our flights have too often been delayed inbound.   This gets me home later with no desire to do anything.  So it's walk the dog then go to bed.

  But in April shifts change slightly and I will be getting a bit more time.  So planning ahead it should be a fun month.  I have a game night with my old club which I am looking forward to.  I volunteered to put on a War of 1812 game.  In addition I have primed and ready more 1812 and also some Rev War figures for painting.  Lastly I am planning a campaign based on Greene and Cornwallis's 1781 campaign.

So please stay tuned there is more to come.

"Thirsty work ahead lads!"

No comments:

Post a Comment