Sunday, July 7, 2019

General Nathaniel Greene




  Here is my command stand for General Nathaniel Greene.  It is a small size stand then a army command;  but larger then brigade commanders.  This fits in with Greene's role as division commander with the main army under Washington.  But as a army commander for the smaller independent army down south.



Again, all figures are from Fife and Drum miniatures.  Rather then a general officer in continental line uniform I placed a officer in a hunting shirt.  This could be a militia type officer down south advising Greene.  I thought I sent with the figure of Greene.  All in all I am very happy how it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. A nice looking command stand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The Fife and Drum figures paint up very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work again Mark - good figures help of course!

    ReplyDelete