Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Fusiliers de Morliere



  Sometimes I wonder where my mind went....

 I wanted to add a light infantry type regiment to my growing French army.  Crann Tara miniatures made a figure representing the Fusiliers de Morliere which I had never heard of.  But they were rather dashing in their brown uniforms and hussar type mirliton hats. So included them in my order. Unfortunately I only ordered one pack instead of the three i needed.  Like I said I wonder where the heck my mind is at times.


  While waiting on the reinforcements, I painted these to get a jump start on the regiment.  They look very unique.  The brown uniform coat, with red small clothes and black gaiters look dashing. I was also very taken by the hussar type hat.  Black and white edging.  All in all a unique looking unit.  The skirmishing type poses mark the unit as a light infantry type and give movement to the regiment.  I am looking forward to finishing and adding the regiment to my collection.



  Thank you again to Crann Tara miniatures for a great looking regiment!

5 comments:

  1. Nicely painted unit that will add variety to your tabletop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And very nice they look too. Great figures that deserve a great paint job and you've managed that perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! what battles did they fight in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look awesome, lovely details!

    ReplyDelete