Thursday, January 10, 2019

The Battle of Princeton 1777



  I have gotten a number of comments about my new header.  It is a bird's eye view of the Battle of Princeton January 3, 1777.  The view is from the Princeton battlefield Society.  This is a friend's group who works to preserve the battlefield.  They do excellent work and have helped to preserve and increase the size of the battlefield.  If you would like to know more about them and the good work they do please follow this link:

https://www.theprincetonbattlefieldsociety.org

I really like these views of battlefields.  I have been gathering information and illustrations of other views similar to these for a future post here on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice indeed.. I feel sure I remember a book that had similar views of the battles in it.. must try and find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be doing a post soon about these types of maps.

    ReplyDelete