Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Last day of 2019



  Good bye 2019!  We will be sending the old year out and greating the New Year here in Kauai by swimming at the beach in the morning attending a wonderful Luau in the evening.  Not a bad way to end the old year!

   Hobby wise 2019 saw me painting less (a lot less) but playing more more games.  I hope for 2020 to add to the number of games I will play.  In addition I have reinforcements on my painting table waiting the paint brush.  More figures to add to my American Rev War armies as well as some civilians.  I have a few terrain projects that need to be done and ideas for games.  Lastly, I have a few research articles to share.  So 2020 is shaping up to be a interesting year.  See you all then.  Happy New Years to you all.

4 comments:

  1. And a very Happy New Years to you and your family. Here is hoping we can get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy a very happy New Year Mark. Sounds to me like you got the right balance in 2019, more games played is definitely an aim for me in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a most happy New Years to you.

    ReplyDelete