Tuesday, March 2, 2021

More pictures of my growing village

 

 Just an excuse to post a few mire pictures of the growing village of houses from Things from the Basement.  One thing these pictures have shown me us the need to get some sort of background picture!  I do not think people want to look at boxes and other things in the room.  Also, most of the fun items scattered throughout these pictures like the geese, sheep and cat are from the Hovels catalog.  They are fun items which add a lot to your table top terrain.

















16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are building a handsome village, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely village, reminds me somewhat of Colonial Williamsburg which I hope to visit one day...



    ReplyDelete
  4. These buildings are really great Mark and in wargaming terms, I would say they constitute a small town rather than a village. The various animals and civilians are great fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're winning on the "home front" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Ed, the French Revolution was caused by jokes like that....
      😀

      Delete
  6. Thank you all very much for the very kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are the real estate agents? ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are holding "zoom" virtual open houses....
      :/

      Delete
  8. Is now the right time for me to admit to being the chap who sculpted the Hovels stuff? 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a tip of my cap to you. They are great stuff and have livened up table greatly. Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Ah, it’s the painting and basing that makes them presentable. 😉

      Delete
    3. Perhaps, but I have found that when people compliment my painting it is usually because of a very good sculpted figure. Well dine sir!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. BTW Adam, hope my u and your family are doing well and that you are back to work.

      Delete