“To the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee..."
Captain Ahab’s final words in "Moby Dick"
The Hunt for Moby Dick is a fun game perfect for a late night at the convention. You command a whale boat that tries to manoeuvre close enough to try and harpoon the whale. You might miss. If you harpoon the whale it might drag you along as crew members fall over board or dive and drag your boat under the water. In addition you don't know which way the whale will move or if it will dive under the water or where it will surface. In addition the small boats tend to get in each others way and you may collide and sink about boat. Lastly if you fall over board beware the sharks!![]() |






No comments:
Post a Comment