Wednesday, September 20, 2017

French Infantry marching onward



  Work has not been fun as of late due to the very bad weather.  Delays and temporary duty to hard hit stations to help out is the rule.  So to relax in my abbreviated free time I have been enjoying painting the new Cran Tara miniature French infantry.

  They paint up quickly and have a very pleasant old school feel to them.  I like them a lot and cannot wait for the flags I have ordered to finnish the regiments off.  And of course to get ready to add more to the collection.  I already have another order for more French infantry.  I hope to add artillery, cavalry and some command figures later on.  Then into the British!

Regiment Orleans is painted and based.  Like the red cuffs and vest and yellow hat trim against the white coats.


The Royal Ecosssais regiment has become one of my favorites.  A very special look to them unlike any other regiment.



  Started on my Irish brigade with the regiment Clare. Again I really like the pose of the figure.  Captures the spirit of the Irish soldiers.

3 comments:

  1. These look brilliant, Mark! I really like the look of your French.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark,
    Missed this post. You've done a great job, they're looking great and once standards are issues all ready for the fray

    ReplyDelete