Sunday, August 19, 2018

On the painting table



  I have a number of half finished projects on the painting table.  I guess that is a common occurrence among wargamers. While I have kept up a steady progress of painting I have run out of flags and bases to finish a number of regiments.  Perhaps I should switch to regiments that do not need colors or bases and I would be alright!  Si, here are my not ready for prime time regiments.

The 19th Continental Regiment are Tom RSM miniatures.




  And the 14th Continental Regiment from Eureka miniatures.



     Painting right now is the British 41st Regiment of Foot 1814.  Slow going I have only 8 of the 24 figure done.  Also on the deck are 24 British flank company figures to represent Light and Grenadier companies.




Finaly, I have some Rev War British Light Infantry primed.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, the 19th Continental Regiment looks so disciplined!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I like the RSM figures, they do look very disciplined.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I like the RSM figures, they do look very disciplined.

      Delete
  2. Great looking figures - are the 1812 Brits Knuckleduster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are. Good eye there. Most of my 1812 collection is from Knuckkeduster. Forrest is a joy to work with and his figures very reasonably priced especially his battalion packs. In the past he has altered the contents of a battalion pack so I could get the right look and mix of figures i was looking for.

    ReplyDelete