Thursday, July 1, 2021

More Wagons


   Completed a couple more of the wagons I got through Warfare Miniatures.  Perfect for most periods I game so these will become super useful items on the table top.  


I am already planning a "Bloody Brook " type action for King Philips War. And these are important parts if you want to relight Wetzell's Mill for the Rev War.  And skin Purky published a fun looking battle for the Rev War that had a delaying action to enable wagons and supplies to escape.    




10 comments:

  1. Never enough, superb wagons Mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct sir! But they get pushed to the back burner when buying miniatures. I do hope I have enough now. There are three more almost done.

      Delete
  2. The weathering on the carts are perfect.

    As a coincidence my order from Warbases arrived yesterday, including an MDF open hay cart. I have put it together, but on their website, they have it painted bright red …. I am having doubts about that colour choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment.

      I have seen wagons painted dark brownish red and also grayish blue. I thunk these come from the commercery department or something like that. I painted most of mine in natural wood stains and weathered for civilian wagons loaned to the military.

      Delete
  3. Every collection needs more rolling stock. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I was thinking the same as Phil, you always need transport in every era and these are very nice examples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I now have enough, said no wargamers ever!

      Delete