Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Painting again

 

  I have been trying, off and on  to paint.  With very little luck.  My hand eye coordination is off nd and my brush huts my hand more then it does the miniature.  Still, I have carried on and tried a little bit every other day

  Still, at the end of a month's work I have finished painting these French chassaurs for Luazun's Legion.  I still have to do the command figures and a couple more infantry but I am very excited I got these done.    

On to the hussars next?

13 comments:

  1. It's great to see you getting back to figure painting Mark, even though it does seem to still be quite an effort. Hopefully things will gradually improve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's feels good to paint again and I am sure it will improve.

      Delete
  2. These fellas look great, Mark! Perhaps painting is useful rehab?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, painting is very useful in rehab. It's helping with my eye hand control and certainly helps with anxiety.

      Delete
  3. Glad to see you've picked up the brush again Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lads look just fine. En avant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to when they appear in the table top.

      Delete
  5. The boost from ‘returning to normal’ should not be underestimated. Great to see you painting again and looking forward to the Hussars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you are able to make a start on painting figures again Mark. Slowly but surely, with a little each day, is the way to go I would imagine. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking my time and doing a little better each day.

      Delete
  7. Splendid stuff Mark…
    Painting toy soldiers is indeed good medicine.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting and playing with my toy soldiers has certainly cheered me up and helped greatly.

      Delete