Monday, September 18, 2023

Basing the Crown Forces


  Updated Note:  If you are directed here from the Miniature Pages it is because Tango stole this link.  I have asked him to please either give my blog credit or stop linking here.  Although he promised to stop taking my work without giving me credit obviously he has not. Nor am I able to respond to him.  Each time I have i have been blocked on TMP by the editors.  I guess free speech only applies if you agree with the topic.  On TMP you cannot speak your mind only what bill says you can and if he agrees with it.


   Since he has gone back on his word and cares nothing about honesty  I will be blocking him in the future.  That man contributes nothing and instead fills the TMP site with the work  of other people.  Glad you liked it!  I guess Bill tolerates it since without him there would be little content as he has driven away all the better contributors.


  Oh!  And for those who disagree with my opinion on bill, tango and TMP please go and listen to this song....


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqbk9cDX0l0


12 comments:

  1. Your rebasing project is coming along. The units are looking good, not just because they are well painted. It all ties in well with the tabletop covering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its a bit old fashion but that is why I use just a static grass finnish on thinner bases. I like how the figures blend into my ground cloth.

      Delete
  2. Excellent basing ideas there once again Mark:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds very logical and they look great Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Mark…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site, Mark. I see you've been Tango'D yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great basing, great video, great site!

    ReplyDelete