Saturday, September 23, 2023

Private Yankee Doodle: A Dialogue on Early American Military Life.

 



Updated Note:  If you are directed here from the Miniature Pages it is because Tango stole this link.  I have asked him to please either give my blog credit or stop linking here.  Although he promised to stop taking my work without giving me credit obviously he has not. Nor am I able to respond to him as I have been blocked on TMP.


   Since he has gone back on his word and cares nothing about honesty  I will be blocking him in the future.  That man contributes nothing and instead fills the TMP site with the work  of other people.  Glad you liked it!  I guess Bill tolerates it since without him there would be little content.



  


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this link Mark and I look forward to watching it when I have a quiet moment or two:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it. You can fast forward towards the end where you get to see the battalion operating which is fascinating.

      Delete
  2. Very nice. The full battalion starts about 20 minutes in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting Mark might give it a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, Mark.
    I agree completely agree with you about the continuing problem with the above mentioned member of ToS.

    ReplyDelete