Thursday, May 9, 2024

Arthur J. Fossa. RIP

 



  My friend Art Fossa died the other day.  Some of you might have met him through his side business Aide De Camp books.  He always had a smile and a quick laugh and was fun at the table during a game.  I remember a game where is put civilian figures out and farm animal's.  He laughter and soon were were playing is the next hidden animal.  He especially laughed at the cats by the farm house.  I will miss him a lot.  And just to upset to say more

12 comments:

  1. Sorry to see the loss of your friend. I bought a few books from ADC Books over the years. He always stuck in a little personal note with each order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he did things like this. I always bought something from him at conventions because of this

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the loss of your friend Mark, he sounds like quite a character.

      Delete
    3. He was. Always fun to play with him and had a great attitude about games. Plus an amazing book collection.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about the passing of your friend Mark, condolences to all at this hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, like Ross said, Art was a character. I remember being introduced to him many years ago by Jim Parcella and Mike Vogel. The Three Amigos were a riot of laughs, zingers, and good-natured insults. Sad to hear of his passing.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he was, as was Jim. I miss then both.

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry to here this. A toast to absent friends.

    ReplyDelete