Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Painting totals 2018















So, how did I do this year with my painting totals?  Not too bad.  I made great progress on my Revolution War figures. My 1776 project went very well and has added another element to my collection.  I painted less War of 1812 then last year but did add some important regiments.  These will enable me to fight most if the battles of the 1814 campaign.  Lastly my French mid eighteenth century collection has been put to the back burner.  On the total of figures painted I have included generals and mounted officers with the cavalry.  Artillery included both guns and crew.

War of 1812
Infantry: 96 figures
Cavalry:   6 figures
Total:  102 figures

French 18th century
Artillery:  4 guns and 8 crew
Cavalry:   12 figures
Total:  24

American Revolution War
Infantry:  432
Cavalry:  14
Artillery: 4 guns and 16 crew

Total for the Year;
Infantry:  528 figures
Artillery:  30 figures
Cavalry:  32 figures

A very respectable out put for the year!

7 comments:

  1. Mark, You've manage more than double my output this year. Impressive! Great quality as well. Here's wishing you a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respectable indeed Mark. I have started tallying up my own quantities and was rather shocked at the volume and I am still painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea Mark - and they all look wonderful as well! I might see if I can do something similar...Mr Strachan of course will out perform everyone when it comes to output!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine total sir...
    I am not sure what mine is.... certainly not as much as I would have liked.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive totals, Mark! I enjoyed watching these collections grow in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2018 was obviously a fantastic and productive year, congrats!

    ReplyDelete