Thursday, August 5, 2021

Metacomet's Warriors and allies

 

Finished the Brigade miniatures Wampanoag warriors and Metacomet (King Philip) figure for a total of 16 figures.  I mounted them on round MDF bases and they are ready to play.




To assist them I rebased my other Native warriors from my War of 1812 collection by Knuckleduster minuatures.  They are dressed very much like the Brigade figures and will fit in with them as allies.  I know both groups will find service fighting in American Rev War and 1812 as well as KPW so these will become super useful troops.





5 comments:

  1. Excellent work on the natives, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. …and no time or space to circle the wagons…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great Mark and as you say, can be used across quite a range of periods, which is always useful. Now this has got me thinking of what to do with my Native Americans but in 10mm:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very nice looking First Nation warriors Mark!

    ReplyDelete