Tuesday, August 2, 2022

What I have been painting

 


  I have been rather busy the last couple weeks actually painting figures!  My hand eye coordination is still not what it was but I at least am making up for it in painting volume.  


  Reorganizing my Crown Forces for the American Revolution.  Looks like I over did the "elite" units and have to add some British line regiments and loyalists line regiments.  In a attempt to save money and help fellow wargamers with their lead piles I have traded some extra painted regiments for unpainted figures.  So in the next week I will be displaying some new regiments in my army.

 In adding British line regiments I have been working on the 10th Regiment of foot. The 43rd and 52nd Regiments are next up.  


  For loyalists, a early war green coated regiment the hard luck Prince of Wales America Regiment.  Also yet another American Continental line regiment the 2nd Pennsylvania Regiment.  Figures primed but not started yet.

 And still plugging away on Luzaun's Legion infantry and Hussars but still going slowly. I have 12 infantry almost done towards the 24 figure battalion.  Finishing six more Hussars for the first squadron's 12 figures.  Haven't started the lancers yet.


I will be posting more about each unit as I finish then up.  Its great fun to be able to paint again and enjoy it rather then it being a chore.



4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you making progress on the painting front Mark and fingers crossed that the hand eye co-ordination continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Mark, great to see you back in the painting saddle and enjoying the experience too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - looking forward to more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent stuff Mark…
    It’s good to see you getting back into some serious painting…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete