Wednesday, November 1, 2023

One mans trash is another mans treasure


  



  At club game day one of the members was getting rid of some old terrain pieces.   These were hills that were old and showing their age and he was getting rid of them.  Free to who ever wanted them.  Since I was getting tired of the books under the ground cloth I snatched them up.  At home a little white glue and my static grass (which matches my ground cloth) and they were ready to go.  A very nice addition to my table.  Perhaps I will have to make some more......











6 comments:

  1. Nice additions Mark, they have come up very nice indeed. As you say one mans trash etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice freebie Mark - they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice hills...something like you can't have too many of these comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all very much. They dud come out very nice and the price certainly was right.

    ReplyDelete