Saturday, February 3, 2024

My Return

 

  Hello all, yes I am back.  The last couple months have been too busy with personal and health issues so I had no time for blogging or fun hobby type activity.  I have also been adjusting to life retired and what to do with myself.  The good news is my health is better and I am finally finding my mojo again.  So I should be posting regularly once again.  Thank you for those who dropped me notes and those who continued to visit here.  I appreciate it greatly!

15 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're back, retirement is ace !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Mark, I am very pleased to hear you are doing well and are back blogging again now! I look forward to following your adventures in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, I am very happy to see you back, at least in electrons.

    You have been missed, pal.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been missed, pal. Glad to see you back.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, glad you are feeling better. As a long-retired person, my advice is to slow down a little and listen to the wind, watch the seasons change, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huzzah!!! Welcome back Mark, glad the health has improved and the mojo returned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Mark! Funnily enough I was thinking you hadn't posted in a while and then Bingo!, you did. Glad to hear your health is better and with your mojo returning, look forward to future posts from your goodself:).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mark - glad things are working out - enjoy retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurrah!
    Good to have you back…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back. Glad you got your mojo workin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all very .such for the very kind words of support. I appreciate it greatly and am humbled by it. No man is an island who has friends and I certainly have friends here. Thank you all.

    ReplyDelete