Sunday, May 5, 2019

A visit with Scott Leach and his miniatures.


I visited with my friend Scott Leach recently.  Scott has been a mentor over the years in all things miniatures.  He has taught me more about painting and miniatures then I could remember.  And inspired me in all my miniature projects.

During our recent visit Scott was kind enough to show me some of his new 54mms figures.  Many of these are conversions from existing figures.  His latest work included figures from the court of Napoleon III, French Vivandiere's and Cantinere's, two Civil War regiments and a Santa for Christmas.














 Many visitors to my blog may have seen or visited Scott's blog here:
https://ilikethethingsilike.blogspot.com




3 comments:

  1. Very nice figures indeed Mark - I was very excited for a moment as I thought they were 28mm - but then read the text!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful figures, I really enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete