Monday, May 6, 2019

Impudent Mortals MDF buildings



 Among the items I bought at Cold Wars this year were a number of MDF buildings. Most  of these were by a new (to me) company called Impudent Mortal (https://www.impudentmortal.com).  They make a wide variety of interesting items. These include paint racks and buildings.  The buildings include a number of North American 25mm type structures which fit in nicely for my Rev War and 1812 table tops.  The prices are very reasonable and they also bundle buildings in evan more reasonably priced packages.  I bought the bundle which included a really nice Georgian House (I want to get a couple more of these).   Perfect for my time periods. The company has on line instructions available directly to down load to assist in assembling the buildings.



  I am having great fun with these. They go together very well and paint up nicely.  I think they will give my table top a lift. And provide some structures to fight about in future games.  Perhaps the nefarious Canadian Volunteer will want to wreak havoc on a small village in a future game?  Stay tuned to see!

4 comments:

  1. Those are good look buildings, I will give the website a try.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That they are. Reasonably priced too. I have been putting together and painting the ones that I bought at Cold Wars. I will be posting the results in the nd t couple days. I also bought a couple of the Charlie FoxTrot buildings. For some reason I feel (just looking at them) they will be a lot more work putting together. But they are outstanding looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look very nice Mark, particularly the two story "mansion" type house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very nice. Reasonably priced and easy to put together. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete