Sunday, November 29, 2020

Final painting push of 2020

 


  I have been preoccupied with family and personal issues for the past couple weeks so have fallen behind in writing and answering replies to my blog.  Now that things have slightly improved I will be posting more regularly.  Thank you for your patience.


Going through my boxes of unpainted lead I  come up with figures for four units I need to add to my  American Revolution collection.  These are Kirkwood's Delaware light infantry (1781),  the infantry for Light Horse Harry Lee's Legion (1781), the Maryland Delaware light infantry battalion (1781) and Haslet's Delaware Regiment (1776).  These are at present on the painting table and primed and ready to go.  more information on the unit histories and figures used will follow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the family issues are not too trying Mark and all sorted now.

    Nice to have a few units sitting in a reinforcement box ready to go - you will have to put a new order in soon, so once the four units are painted, you have replacements coming in to take their place!

    ReplyDelete