Thursday, December 17, 2020

Some light painting

 


I needed a break from painting historical miniatures and research.  Digging around the boxes of old figures I would do "sometime" I found these.  Eureka miniatures dud a series if teddy bears in 18th century uniforms.  I think I'm picked tum up at an long ago Cold Wars or Historicon on a whim.  Just the thing to paint for the holiday season and waiting to dig out after a snow storm.







Now back to researching the Provincial Light Infantry battalion and the 17th company of the 17th Regiment of Foot and their misadventures in South Carolina 1781.

9 comments:

  1. I remember seeing these on the Eureka site Mark...really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the lack of trousers enable them to undertake their woodland activities more efficiently?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great!
    But, if you don't mind me saying, the 3rd Fluffies at Windybrand Creek had buff straps and gold buttons, not white straps and silver buttons.
    :o
    haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hang my head in shame at my obvious error. I will have a time out in the corner.

      😀

      Delete
  4. They are such fun! On a different sort of picnic!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved these but have never had a chance pick any up.

    ReplyDelete