Monday, January 25, 2021

Afternoons with Bernie

 

  

A brief pause from the wargame and miniatures world for a little fun.  After President Biden's Inauguration Senator Bernie Sanders in his overcoat and oversized mittens has become an internet meme.  A number of sites have come up with cut and paste images to let you place Bernie anywhere in the world.  The one place he has not visited was the wargame table world so I placed him in the midst of some if my miniature battles.  





These are great fun and I hope you can get a little laughter with me over these.



We now resume our regularly scheduled programming.


If you too want to have Bernie sit anywhere I recommend this site.  Its fast and its free.

https://outsnapped.com/content/sit-with-bernie-sanders-meme-generator/?fbclid=IwAR0owseUHb6XC6AbAi6-HX_RxV7BVtulnhclWTYPjKeNiQFzH7imjorbXHI




9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its fun and its funny and right now we all need a little humor.

      Delete
  2. Splendid...
    Here’s to Bernie and his magnificent mittens...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly. Those mittens are magnificent. I read that the lady who made them for him is getting flooded with orders.

      Delete
  3. I am sure Bernie would thoroughly approve of the revolutionary sprit of most of the figures he is positioned next to Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen the one of him crossing the Delaware...? Although my favourite is Blind Date Bernie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent - I particularly liked him sitting on the rail fence. I am now wondering who Photoshop will allow me to insert into battle scenes - hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The figures look pretty cool Mark.

    ReplyDelete