Friday, June 4, 2021

WIP Warfare miniatures militia for KPW

 

Started on my first batch of militia from Warrior miniatures.  These are very nice figures with lots of character and easy to paint.  Because they are militia and must look non uniformed I will be working in batches of five at a time.  Counting the figures I have I should be able to field three "companies" of fifteen figures each for a game when done.









I started these five fellows this morning.  More to follow!  They are a joy to paint and will look good on my table.  My only complaint is they side tracked painting my Wampanoag warriors who are most displeased at being put in a back burner.  Also in the background is the first of the six wagons I have been working on which will be adding soon.  These should work for not only King Philips war but also Rev War and War of 1812.  


If you are curious how these fit in with Brigade Miniature figures (Hello Ross!) the figure on the right is a Brigade miniatures and on the left  Warfare miniature figure.  Very different sculpting styles but they could work together on a table top.

3 comments:

  1. Thou hast some very goode figurines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look nice Mark and thanks for the size comparison too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are coming along nicely Mark…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete